CPR Training Certification Classes
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS
WITH SCHOOL ID AND NURSES WITH VALID HOSPITAL ID
Certification cards are issued immediately following successful course completion.
CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant – Skills covered are adult CPR, child CPR, Infant CPR use of a pocket face mask, foreign body airway obstruction, and the use of the automated external defibrillator. Students receive a credentialed course completion card good for 2 years.
Approximately 3 hours. $60 - includes student manual - Class Schedule
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider
- This course is for healthcare providers. Adult and child CPR, foreign body airway obstruction in conscious and unconscious patients, use of barrier protection (pocket masks), bag valve mask ventilation (BVM's) and the use of the Automated External Defibrillator are covered in this course. There is a written and skills evaluation. Students receive the BLS for Healthcare Providers course completion card good for 2 years.
Approximately 4 hours. $90 - includes student manual - $10 discount offered to Nurses with a valid Hospital ID and Students with a valid Student ID
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider Refresher Course - Students must show a current or BLS card prior to taking this course. All of the skills are covered and there is a written and skills evaluation. Books are available for review during the course. Students receive a course completion card good for 2 years.
Approximately 3 hours. $50 - $5 discount offered to Nurses with a valid Hospital ID and Students with a valid Student ID
Basic First Aid -First aid basics (including scene safety, finding the problem, calling for help and more) Medical emergencies (including actions for choking, breathing problems, shock and more) Injury emergencies (including actions for bleeding, broken bones, burns and more) Environmental emergencies (including actions for bites and stings, and temperature-related and poison emergencies). ASHI certification
Approximately 3 hours. $50
CPR/AED/First Aid - Skills covered are adult CPR, child CPR, infant CPR, use of a pocket face mask, foreign body airway obstruction, and the use of the automated external defibrillator. The basic first aid portion of the course covers patient assessment, bleeding and fracture management, cardiac emergencies and other acute injuries and illnesses. Students receive a credentialed course completion card good for 2 years.
Approximately 6 hours. $105 - includes student manual
American Heart Association Basic Life Support Instructor CourseThe American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Instructor Course teaches you everything needed to effectively instruct and certify others in the American Heart Association Basic Life Support and Heartsaver Courses.
The ideal Instructor Candidate is motivated to teach and facilitate learning in order to provide their students with the necessary skills for them to be able to successfully complete their course.
This class is for those who wish to teach either BLS, Heartsaver or First Aid classes.
The following are the steps to become an AHA Instructor:
- Have a current Certification Card in the discipline you wish to teach
- Must register on the AHA Instructor Network and align with our Training Center
- Complete the discipline specific Instructor Essentials Online Course prior to the classroom portion of the course (purchased through the AHA, price is $30) and bring the certificate of completion to class
- Complete the classroom discipline specific Instructor Course (See schedule for dates)
- Have the most recent edition of the AHA Provider Manual for the discipline they wish to teach (included in price and will be given at class)
- Have completed an Instructor Candidate Application provided during the classroom sesssion
- Be successfully monitored teaching two courses by our Training Center Faculty at our location. Once you are sucessfully monitored, you will receive your Instructor Card.
Our Price: $300.00
Student manuals are included in the price of the class where indicated. If you would like to have your manual prior to the class, you can pick it up at our office or it can be mailed to you for an additional $5.All Certification cards are valid for two years. Some employers require more frequent CPR updates. This is particularly true with respect to Lifeguards. Current New York State Health law requires annual renewal.
View our Schedule, call or email to arrange your class today.
80% of choking related deaths are children under 5 years of age......Do you know what to do?
Mommy & Me – Skills covered are Adult, Child and Infant CPR. However, this course is specifically designed to concentrate on CPR and choking skills for infants and children ages 1-8. Basic child first aid topics are also covered. Students receive a course completion card with their CPR booklet. This is a non-credentialed basic CPR course.
Approximately 2- 2 1/2 hours
Friends & Family – This class is designed for people who want to learn Adult, Child and Infant CPR for their friends and families. Students receive a course completion card with their CPR booklet. This is a non-credentialed basic CPR course.
Approximately 2- 2 1/2 hours.
Private Group Classes minimum 8 people:
At Our Location
The cost is $30 per person.
At Your Location (Home or Office)
The cost is $40 per person (additional fee may apply based on travel time).
Call 631-724-3537 or
email email@example.com for private classes.